Handling every aspect of a closing can be very time consuming and costly. Put Green Hill Title, LLC’s vast experience to work for you to save time and money. With Green Hill Title’s Attorney Assistance Program, we can help you and your firm save both on all your real estate transactions.
We handle as much or as little of the settlement functions as you prefer. Green Hill Title will keep you up to date as to the status of your file, and you receive copies of all correspondence in regards to your closing.
The following are areas that we are able to assist your office with:
- Order The Survey
- Review And Resolve Title Issues with The Seller’s Attorney
- Order Payoff Statements
- Coordinate Closing With Sellers, Buyers and The Lender
- Record the Notice of Settlements
- Prepare the Mortgagors Affidavit of Title
- Review Proposed Deed And Seller’s Affidavit of Title
- File IRS Tax Form 1099
- Prepare Sellers Closing Disclosure (CD) and ALTA Settlement Statement
- Perform Disbursement/Funding of all Funds
- Conduct Closing
- Record Deed, Mortgages, Etc. With County Register’s Office
- Compile all Post Closing Matters